“I vow to help reduce your suffering and to help you realize your hopes and dreams.”
These are the vows, my husband, Gus, made to me 28 years ago. I have returned the vow to him and extended it to my 16-year-old grandson…who returns it back to both Gus and me. I’d like to offer this vow to you, whoever you are.
I’ve been actively engaged in helping people sort their shit out for over 23 years and I’ve learned a lot about a lot of things. But this isn’t about me.
This is about how can I help you.
I know something about the following topics:
- Addiction is not about sobriety, it’s about connection
- PTSD can be moved to Post Traumatic Growth with the right help
- How to go from being a woman (or man) who loves too much (projects) to a full-on partner
- How to stop shoulding on yourself and others and become your own highest authority because what you want and how you feel matter
- Make peace with sex, money, food, relationships with others & yourself
- What steps to take to love and accept yourself
- How to cultivate a wicked sense of humor (I’m still working on this one)
- How to protect yourself, have your own back, set flexible & semi-permeable boundaries
- How to say what you want and have the other person hear you and receive your communique without big reactions
- How to ask for what you want with timing, tact, and delivery
- How to ask for change “conversationally” without screaming it at the top of your lungs (aka how to avoid confrontation)
My life and therapy practice are in a period of transformation. Gus is currently facing medical challenges, so I'll be spending more time at my retreat center. It's located on 20 acres in the backwoods of Alberton, MT.
My services are evolving to include other delivery systems like tele-video therapy, phone therapy, email therapy, poster therapy (more about that later). I’d also like to invite you to come retreat and have time for yourself enjoying the healing property I call home.
Please write to me and share with me what your impressions and feelings are. I welcome hearing from you.